Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Literacy/Communication & Language – Get Squiggling – Three Little Pigs
Today with Squiglet have a go at drawing the 3 Little Pigs like the one in the story ‘The Three Little Pigs’. Don’t forget to listen carefully to the instructions and hold your pencil with a tripod pencil grip. Remember post your photos on Tapestry!
Phonics – Read Write Inc Picture Recognition –Today the new picture card is ‘YAK’.
From this week all phonics activities will be on Tapestry with a video of Miss Harding teaching the lesson.
Phonics – Fred Talk Games – Fred spies a…
All Fred Talk games need to follow these steps:
1. Say the word in sounds. Ask children to repeat.
2. Say the word in sounds and then the whole word. Ask children to repeat.
Today’s Fred Talk Game – Fred spies a… - Today’s words are v-a-n, j-a-m, m-a-p, p-a-n *
1. Say ‘Fred has says ‘m-a-n’.
2. Ask children to say ‘m-a-n’. Pause to see if they can blend and carry out the action.
3. Say ‘m-a-n, man’. Ask children to repeat.
* Words to be sounded out in Fred Talk have been written as they should be said rather than how they are spelled.
Please see Tapestry for a video of Miss Harding teaching this Fred Talk lesson.
(Yoga, mindfulness, PE and relaxation)
Today we going to take part in some Cosmic Kids yoga to calm our minds and develop our gross motor skills and coordination/balance.