Wednesday 27th January 2021
Literacy/Communication & Language – Story Sequencing
Watch or the read the story ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. Then below are story sequencing cards, your job today is to print the sequencing cards if you can and put them in the right order. If you haven’t got a printer, you can draw pictures of the story in order by using the sequencing cards as support.
Phonics – Read Write Inc Picture Recognition
Today the new picture card is ‘LEG’.
From this week all phonics activities will be on Tapestry with a video of Miss Harding teaching the lesson.
Phonics – Fred Talk Games – Fred says…
All Fred Talk games need to follow these steps:
1. Say the word in sounds. Ask children to repeat.
2. Say the word in sounds and then the whole word. Ask children to repeat.
Today’s Fred Talk Game – Fred says-Today’s words are h-o-p, s-t-o-p, j-u-m-p, c-l-a-p *
1. Say ‘Fred has says ‘h-o-p’.
2. Ask children to say ‘h-o-p’. Pause to see if they can blend and carry out the action.
3. Say ‘h-o-p, hop’. Ask children to repeat.
* Words to be sounded out in Fred Talk have been written as they should be said rather than how they are spelled.
(Yoga, mindfulness, PE and relaxation)
Today we going to take part in a Little Red Riding Hood themed yoga session. I hope you enjoy it and feel calm afterwards.