Show Respect Work Together Aspire Nurture
Opportunities at Lovers’ Lane
Currently there are vacancies available for the following:
- We are always looking for potential school governors. If you may be interested please get in touch.
- We are always looking for volunteers to help to hear children read and work alongside staff to support this learning
Midday Supervisor Vacancies
Midday Supervisor - Part-time, term time only working (7.5 hours per week) – 11.30 am to 1.00 pm - Monday to Friday – Grade 1 (Point 1-2).
The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary are looking for a friendly, caring Midday Supervisor to join our lunchtime team. Working hours are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
- Supervising and engaging with children in the dinner hall and on the playground
- Assisting with cleaning and putting away the tables and chairs after lunch.
- Supporting children with friendship issues, helping pupils make positive choices at lunchtime in play.
- Generally helping to ensure the lunchtime is a safe, happy and enjoyable time for all the children.
Please contact the school to request an application pack including a full job description by:
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
- All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
- The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
Closing date: Friday 18 September 2020 at 12 noon.
Interviews: Wednesday 23 September 2020.