Show Respect Work Together Aspire Nurture
Opportunities at Lovers’ Lane
Type of vacancy: Permanent
Work pattern: Full Time
Location: Lovers' Lane Primary and Nursery School, Warburton Street, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1LT
Salary or Hourly Rate: Grade 5 (Pt 15-22, £23,953- £27,514)
Head Teacher: Miss Jenny Hodgkinson, Roll: 170 (3 - 11)
Hours: Full time (will consider all year round or term time only)
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the role of School Office Manager at Lovers’ Lane Primary and Nursery. The Governors at Lovers' Lane Primary School wish to appoint an exceptional candidate to contribute to the continued success of our school.
The successful candidate will have a positive and flexible approach, while managing a diverse and demanding workload and be highly motivated, enthusiastic, analytical and innovative.
They will also….
• Have financial knowledge, understanding and experience
• Have experience of office management
• Have experience of leading direct reports in an administration setting
• Demonstrate excellent organisation, administration, record keeping and presentation skills and an eye for detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
• Show excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
• Provide a warm and friendly welcome to our parents, governors and the wider community.
• Have high expectations of themselves and others.
• Be an effective and proactive team player who will motivate and inspire others
• Shows a commitment to creating and participating in a strong community where everyone feels valued, safe, able to achieve their potential and where diversity is celebrated and everyone has a voice.
• Will demonstrate our school values to ‘Show Respect’, ‘Work together’, ‘Aspire’ and ‘Nurture’ in all you do.
• Show resilience and has a proven track record
• Be willing to go the extra mile for our school and our children!
Experience of working in a school setting is desirable
In return, we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
• Fantastic children, who are keen to learn and are a pleasure to work with.
• Exceptional levels of teamwork at all levels.
• Training where required in use of school administrative and finance systems
• Admin support staff to work with in your team who are efficient, highly capable and diligent
• Ongoing support from bought in services including NCC Finance, HR and Health and Safety teams
• A forward thinking leadership team, committed to the children, families and community.
• A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued and children, families and staff work together.
• A commitment to ongoing high quality professional development and support
• Highly effective working partnerships through ‘Together for Newark’
• The exciting opportunity to be part of the next stage of the journey for our school.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something special. We are a school with a strong aspiration to create the best opportunities for our brilliant pupils and staff. Lovers’ Lane has a very strong family feel and an ethos which centres around our TEAM SWAN values to Show Respect, Work Together, Aspire and Nurture. Our forward-looking outlook affords our staff team the chance to be creative, collaborative and develop the skills, passions and attributes of all children. We are building a great team of people who are innovative, practical and determined to deliver for our children. The leadership of administration through this opportunity is critical to the success of the school in its next phase of development... could this person be you?
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit and/or to request an application pack by emailing email@example.com, or download below.
Appointments will be subject to references and the relevant safeguarding/ safer recruitment checks.
Closing date: Friday 22nd April 2022
Interviews: Friday 29th April 2022
Part-time, term time only working (7.5 hours per week) – 11.30 am to 1.00 pm - Monday to Friday – Grade 1 (Point 1-2) - Salary £17,842 pro rated.
The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary are looking for friendly, caring Midday Supervisors to join our lunchtime team. Working hours are 11.30 am to 1.00 pm, Monday to Friday, term time only.
Please contact the school to request an application pack including a full job description by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the school on 01636 683353.
At Lovers’ Lane:
Governor and Volunteers