Tuesday 2nd February 2021
Literacy/Communication & Language – Story Telling
Watch or the read the story ‘The Three Little Pigs’. Then tell a grown up the story of ‘The Three Little Pigs’. You could use different voices for the characters or act out the story together. Don’t forget to post videos of your story telling on Tapestry.
Phonics – Read Write Inc Picture Recognition –Today the new picture card is ‘VULTURE’.
From this week all phonics activities will be on Tapestry with a video of Miss Harding teaching the lesson.
Phonics – Fred Talk Games – Fred spies a…
All Fred Talk games need to follow these steps:
1. Say the word in sounds. Ask children to repeat.
2. Say the word in sounds and then the whole word. Ask children to repeat.
Today’s Fred Talk Game – Fred spies a… - Today’s words are m-a-n, c-a-t, v-a-n, j-a-m *
1. Say ‘Fred has says ‘m-a-n’.
2. Ask children to say ‘m-a-n’. Pause to see if they can blend and carry out the action.
3. Say ‘m-a-n, man’. Ask children to repeat.
* Words to be sounded out in Fred Talk have been written as they should be said rather than how they are spelled.
Please see Tapestry for a video of Miss Harding teaching this Fred Talk lesson.
(Activities on apps, Busy Things, Activities using a PC or Tablet)
Today I would like you to visit Number Land where you can make and play with the Numberblocks!Here is the link to the website - https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games/numberblocks-make-and-play