Tuesday 23rd February
English / Whole class reading - Join us for a live Teams lesson at 11am. If you are unable to join us live then 1) Read the next part of Pig heart boy (PPT in Teams or can email you directly).
2) Listen to the short the story - Keep off the tracks. https://soundcloud.com/talkforwriting/keep-off-the-tracks/s-7QnBMQuWOlb
3) Look at the text extract below. Can you find the and correct the mistakes?
4) Create a text map for the short story - 'Keep off the tracks!'
Spelling - Complete the 'Dots and dashes' spelling activity in Teams, focusing on silent letters.
Reading comprehension - Read the comprehension about the Volcano and answer the questions in Teams, before checking your answers.
Maths 1 - Before you start the lesson, try the Flashback 4 questions to see what you can remember. Watch the video https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/ and then complete the worksheet in the files below or on Teams.
Maths 2 - Complete the Ten in ten questions in your book or in Teams and send me a photo via email or submit your work in Teams.
RE - Join us of a live Teams lesson at 1pm. If you are unable to join then:
1) Watch the video clip about what it is like in a Hindu Temple https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/c.lass-clips-video/religious-studies-ks2-my-life-my-religion-hinduism-insidehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/class-clips-video
2) Describe what Hindu people do when they go into a Temple - write a list of instructions in your home school book.