Hello everyone I hope you like the new format, hopefully it will make it easier to use our class page!
1) Spellings - watch the video explaining Dots and dashes, have a go then use the answer sheet to see how you have done.
2) English - watch the video explaining todays learning, identifying key features of a report and then developing our vocabulary.
3) Maths - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-4/week-1-number-multiplication-division/ click on the link and then watch the mulitplying 3 numbers video - so for example 3 x 2 x 5 is the same as 6 x 5 as the first thing is to do 3 x 2 then use the answer to x 5
3 x 2 x 5 = 30
5 x 2 x 3 = 30
4) Reading - Read and answer the questions on Matthew Henson. Please note the the stars at the bottom, the three star text is the most difficult, so you can challenge yourself as to what level you would like to give a go.
5) Topic - RE - Watch the video which will introduce you to the religion of Hinduism https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02n5wvr
then can you do some research and find out where (what countries) is the religion of 'Hinduism' practised today. Use either the 1 star or 3 star maps (the choice is yours) and colour in the countries that you find.