Hi everyone, how are you? Thank you for all your hard work, I know it is not easy but you are doing really well. A big shout out to Lillie-Mae who has sent through some great work, and she did a lovely email on Purple mash as well. I miss you too!
Also fantastic work from Andreea, she wrote some great sentences and did a great factile about a Goat Goblin - well done Andreea.
Here we go...
1) Spellings - today it is 'Choose the right word' read then sentences then choose the word which makes the sentence make sense.
2) English - Writing a report about a Goblin, have a look at the WAGOLL and use you plan to write your own report.
3) Maths - Use the video link to learn about efficient multiplication (efficient means doing something well and easily without too much effort so this is looking at quick and easy ways to multiply). Don't forget you can check your answer to see how you are doing. Don't worry about getting anything wrong, sometimes the best way of learning is through making and understanding a mistake that has been made.
4) Reading - Read all about Art & Nature - Lots of Artists use nature as their inspiration...do you remember Henri Rousseau
5) Science - Learning more about what particles in Solids, Liquids and Gases do, how they affect the properties of these three states of matter.