Lovers' Lane PE Uniform
- Indoor PE- pupils wear dark shorts and a white t-shirt. Children should be in bare feet indoors.
- Outdoor PE- Pupils should wear dark jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt (Black, grey or Navy) with their white t-shirt, socks and trainers. Plimsols are not recommended.
PE kit bags are available from the office on request or via the myclothing.com website.
During the next year, we will trial children coming to school in their PE kit. Parents/carers will contacted if children are not in correct kit.
Health and Safety
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Children should wear trainers for outdoor PE. Children should be barefoot for indoor PE. Children without suitable footwear should not take part in PE.
- Children should not wear jewellery for PE, it may cause significant injury to the child and others around them. Before PE, jewellery should be placed in a small tin or pot, provided by the child. Earrings should not be worn. If earrings cannot be removed, children should not take part in PE. If children are unable to remove their own earrings, parents will be asked to do so before school or may be called to come in if possible.