Opportunities at Lovers’ Lane
Midday supervisor Vacancy at Lovers’ Lane
We are looking for a Midday supervisor at Lovers’ Lane Primary and Nursery. The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary School wish to appoint a fantastic candidate to contribute to the continued success of our school.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of midday supervisors to ensure that pupils have an enjoyable break, allowing them to enjoy their meal, socialise and relax during their lunchtime.
Duties are outlined in the job description and person specification attached below.
The successful candidates will also….
- Have an understanding and empathy for the needs of pupils
- Show excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Provide a warm and friendly approach in line with our ethos
- Have high expectations of themselves and others.
- Be an effective and proactive team player who will motivate and inspire others
- Shows a commitment to creating and participating in a strong community where everyone feels valued, safe, able to achieve their potential and where diversity is celebrated and everyone has a voice.
- Will demonstrate our school values to ‘Show Respect’, ‘Work together’, ‘Aspire’ and ‘Nurture’ in all you do.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our school and our children!
Experience of working in a school setting is desirable
In return, we can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
- Fantastic children, who are keen to learn and are a pleasure to work with.
- Exceptional levels of teamwork at all levels.
- A team of middays who work well together, support each other and are proactive
- A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued and children, families and staff work together.
- A commitment to ongoing high quality professional development and support
- The exciting opportunity to be part of the next stage of the journey for our school.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something special. We are a school with a strong aspiration to create the best opportunities for our brilliant pupils and staff. Lovers’ Lane has a very strong family feel and an ethos which centres around our TEAM SWAN values to Show Respect, Work Together, Aspire and Nurture. Our forward-looking outlook affords our staff team the chance to be creative, collaborative and develop the skills, passions and attributes of all children. We are building a great team of people who are innovative, practical and determined to deliver for our children. The role of the midday supervisor is critical to the success of the children in each school day… could this person be you?
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school to arrange a visit and/or to request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments will be subject to references and the relevant safeguarding/ safer recruitment checks.
Contact the school office here