PLEASE LOOK AT OUR TEAMS CHALLENGE, THE WORK WILL BE ON THERE AS WELL AND WILL ENABLE YOU TO RETURN IT TO ME SO I CAN MARK IT AND PARENTS WON'T HAVE TO SEND PHOTOS - THANK YOU
1) Click on the link on the Weekly overview to learn about the new spelling rule S sound spelt SC e.g Science - go through the Fridge words and begin to practice
2) - Lesson on Teams at 10.30am - English - Comparing two locations - Seattle & Alaska - and writing Expanded Noun Phrases - e.g The big cat, this has a determiner, adjective and noun!
3) Reading - Facts about India - See Teams Page
4) Maths - multiplying two digits by one e.g 34 x 3
5) Lesson on Teams 1.30pm - Topic - What was life like in Ancient Egypt?