Starting September 2023 in Upper KS2
Are you a fantastic, reflective classroom practitioner? Are you keen to develop the whole child to their full potential? Do you want to join our motivated and friendly team? The Governors at Lovers’ Lane Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, creative teacher for Key Stage 2 this coming September who…
• Is an excellent, experienced classroom practitioner.
• Is committed to developing and nurturing our children.
• Has a talent for bringing learning alive and, are successful in securing children’s excitement about their learning
• Has a proven track record of helping children to achieve good progress levels and attainment outcomes.
• Has a good knowledge of child development and what helps all children learn.
• Shows a commitment to creating and participating in a strong community where everyone feels valued, safe, able to achieve their potential and where diversity is celebrated, and everyone has a voice.
• Offers commitment to the wider school and enrichment opportunities.
• Is able to lead a foundation curriculum subject.
• Has very high expectations of what children can achieve and the subject knowledge to enable children meet their potential.
• Has a professional approach and high expectations of themselves
• Will demonstrate our school values in all you do and shows commitment to a shared vision for our school
• has a proven track record of effective behaviour management, underpinned by a restorative/ trauma informed approach
• A proactive team player, who can use their initiative and who makes things happen.
• Is willing to go the extra mile for our children!
Experience of teaching Talk 4 Writing and Read Write Inc approaches is highly desirable as these are our core approaches in school. We also follow White Rose Maths in our mastery approach.
This would be an excellent position for someone who is looking for career development and is keen to learn in a motivated and driven team. This opportunity comes at a time of exciting change at our school and the chance to drive key changes for the brilliant children we have at Lovers’ Lane.
If you like a challenge, like to take risks with your teaching and are willing to take children to exciting places in their learning, like support and encouragement and are keen to continue your professional development, we want to meet you.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children, who are keen to learn and are a pleasure to work with
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
• Strong core values which are embedded in our community
• A commitment to ensuring strong standards of teaching and learning
• Well-behaved children who love inspirational teaching.
• A great sense of community and a place where we work together to improve children’s opportunities and staff skills and confidence.
• A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued.
• Highly effective working partnerships with Together for Newark, local hubs, Newark Family of Schools Networks, local Children’s Centres, Language Networks and a very strong area group for SEN-D provision and sharing between local primaries and settings.
• Excellent wider CPD opportunities including with local hubs and partners
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something special. We have a strong aspiration to provide the best education possible for our children. Lovers’ Lane has a very strong family feel and an ethos which centres around our TEAM SWAN values to Show Respect, Work Together, Aspire and Nurture. Our forward-looking outlook affords teachers the chance to be creative, collaborative and develop the skills, passions and attributes of all children. We are building a great team of people who are innovative, practical and determined to deliver for our children.
We want all our teachers to teach excellent and innovative lessons consistently and be able to coach others to do the same. Successful candidates will be excited at working collaboratively across disciplines to deliver rich learning experiences and be keen to develop different pedagogies.
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange these or to request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 11th May 2023 at 12.00pm
Shortlisting: Friday 12th May 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 16th May 2023